Valhalla Private Capital’s Jan Lederman was in Ho Chi Minh in Vietnam to participate as a judge for the WISE Women Accelerator Demo Day.
Women’s Initiative for Startups and Entrepreneurship (WISE) is a non-profit social enterprise, established with the support of the Government of Australia and the Asian Development Bank, in cooperation with Swiss EP and Sai Gon Innovation Hub (SIHUB).
WISE’s mission: WISE is the go-to organization enabling female founders through training, connections, community and innovation.
WISE’s vision: We create equal opportunity, support for women to succeed in business in Viet Nam.
The program is supported by the Australian Government and the Asian Development Bank, in cooperation with Swiss EP, SAP, and other partners.
• Truong Ly Hoang Phi – CEO, VinTech; Director, BSSC
• Le Hoang Uyen Vy – General Partner, ESP Capital
• Hau Ly – Manager, 500 Startups and Saola Accelerator program
• Dao Lan Huong – Founder & Vice Chairwoman, Next Tech; Founder & Executive Chairwoman, Teky Academy
• Jan Lederman – President of Valhalla Private Capital