The Entrepreneurial Journey with the Stewart Thompson LIVE via ZOOM
About this Event
Valhalla Private Capital is pleased to bring you Stewart Thompson to share his entreprenuerial journey with you LIVE in your home office.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Are you an entrepreneur trying to raise capital for your business?
- Are you considering jumping into the entrepreneurial world?
- Are you following your dream of working for yourself and growing a company?
- Are you waking up every day wondering how you got into the startup world?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, this session is for you!
- Identify what kind of founder you are
- Identify when & how to prepare to raise capital
- Learn what investors are looking for when investing into a company and what they need to pique interest
- Discuss types of deals and how to structure a mutually beneficially deal
The formal portion of the session will last 90 minutes with 30 minutes for Q&A
ABOUT STEWART THOMPSON
Mr. Thompson has been active in the start-up venture space for over 25 years as a builder of companies, angel investor, angel group leader and fund manager. In 2017, Mr. Thompson integrated all these roles into Valhalla Private Capital. In his capacity as Chairman and CEO of Valhalla Private Capital and Managing Partner of Old Kent Road Financial, Mr. Thompson oversees direct investing of 125 members and $70 million under management across multiple funds.
Outside of investing Mr. Thompson is proud to serve as an owner and board member of Peterborough United Football Club (PUFC) a league 1 (third tier) EFL team in England. The10-year goal for PUFC is to repurchase its playing ground and build a new stadium.
In Partnership with:
Keep in touch: Follow us:
LinkedIn and Facebook: Valhalla Private Capital